WTS: Sport Experts
WTS Sport Services
WTS screens and interviews over 1,000 applicants annually from throughout the U.S. and overseas for positions within our firm. Taking your facility’s specific needs into account, we can identify and source the right talent to match your project needs and requirements.
Positions recruited and sourced by WTS:
• Tennis and Swim Directors
• Tennis and Swim Assistant Directors
• Operations Managers
• Tennis and Swim Instructors
• Tennis and Swim Pro Shop Staff
• Program Directors
• All support staff including receptionists, lifeguards, and maintenance personnel
WTS provides complete pre-opening services for these types of facilities in preparing them for a successful launch.
WTS Sport pre-opening services include:
• Timeline development
• Selection and training of all staff
• Create a unique service and program menu for tennis, swim and sports areas
• Ordering and procuring tennis, swim and sports products
• Financial projections
• Standard Operating Procedures and protocols
• Strategic marketing and promotion plan
• Preparation for Soft and Grand Openings
• All other areas to effectively open the tennis, swim and sports facilities
WTS provides turnkey, daily management services for our client’s tennis, swim and sports facilities. We offer consistent input, direction and resources for the facility staff in order to provide our guests, members or residents with a leisure facility operation of the highest standards.
Daily operations and management services include:
• Staff supervision and continuous training
• Systems development
• Retail product merchandising and display
• Marketing and sales plan
• Creative promotions
• Enjoyable instructional programs for tennis and swim areas
• Facility maintenance
• Financial management
• Consistent delivery of memorable moments and experiences
These types of activities and programs are an integral part of most clubs, communities or resorts. By offering these services, you will enhance the ability to develop and retain significant numbers of members while offering both members/residents and guests a truly diverse and energetic array of programs which will keep them coming back to the facility time and again.
How do I best determine what types of sports amenities and programs should be offered?
Dedicating sufficient space that is devoted to providing tennis, swim and sports programs is the first step. This can be accomplished through a needs analysis/feasibility study. Whether it is the number and types of tennis courts, fields, pools or trails, the right mix and amount of space needs to be defined well in advance of the design or construction process. It is also important to ensure that the facility will have enough participants to make participation levels from your members, guests or residents viable. This can be accomplished through creative programming and continuous promotional techniques.
At what types of projects/developments does WTS operate tennis, swim and sports facilities?
We manage these types of programs at private and commercial clubs as well as for resorts and residential community developments. WTS provides qualified Tennis, Swim and Sports Directors and staff as well as a wide array of enjoyable instructional, social and competitive tennis and swim programs for both adults and kids. Our services in this area have been instrumental in increasing utilization of the swim and tennis facilities, improved retail sales and heightened member and guest participation.